PRIVACY STATEMENT PROFLAGS B.V.
1 December 2020
Through our webshop, privacy-sensitive data, or personal data, is processed. Countryflags.com / Proflags B.V. considers a careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is, therefore, carefully handled and protected by us.
In our processing, we comply with the requirements of the privacy legislation. Privacy legislation means, among other things, that we:
- Specify our purposes before we process personal data, via this privacy statement;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only those personal data that are necessary for legitimate purposes;
- First request explicit consent to process your data in cases where your consent is required; take appropriate security measures to protect your data, including the requirements of parties processing personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to access, correct, or delete your data at your request.
- Countryflags.com / Proflags B.V. is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement, we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose at the webshop https://www.countryflags.com. We advise you to read it carefully.
If you have any questions or would like to know what data we keep from you, please contact Countryflags.com / Proflags B.V..
When you place an order with us, we use your personal information to be able to process it properly. We also receive information about your payment from your bank or credit card company.
For this, we use your e-mail address, telephone number, billing address, follow-up data, and payment information. Until your order is complete, we keep this information. We retain specific customer data for a more extended period due to the statutory tax retention obligation.
If required by the service, we may collect location data (GPS) from you. We will request your permission at that specific moment on the website.
This (location) data may also be stored and processed by the provider of, for example, the navigation/map software, such as Google Maps, but the data may also be used by, for example, Google or Apple itself. We have no control over this. Always read the privacy statements of the respective provider.
Provision to other companies or institutions
Except for the partners mentioned above, we will not give your data to other companies or institutions under any circumstances unless we are legally obliged to do so (e.g., if the police require us to do so on suspicion of a criminal offense).
We keep statistics about the use of our webshop.
In our webshop, you will find social media buttons. The managers of these services collect your data.
We use Google Analytics to track how visitors use our store. We have concluded a processing agreement with Google. This agreement contains strict protocols about what they can follow. We allow Google to use the Analytics information obtained for other Google services. We do not allow Google to anonymize IP addresses.
The security of personal data is critical to us. We ensure that we store your information securely. We always adjust the security and pay close attention to what can go wrong.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. We recommend that you consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes. We will do our best to announce changes separately.
Access, modification, and deletion of your data
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal information we hold about you, please do not hesitate to contact us. See the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- Explain what personal information we hold about you and what we do with it;
- Access to the exact personal information we have;
- correcting errors;
- Removing outdated personal data;
- Withdrawal of consent;
- object to a particular use.
Please make sure that you always identify who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not correct or delete any data relating to the wrong person.
Filing a complaint
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to submit a complaint to our supervisor. You could contact the Personal Data Authority.
Countryflags.com / Proflags B.V.